PoPoint PoPoint

Hmm. Well. Original. But still pretty bad.

Well, this is a new kind of game.
However, it could be done soo much better. Add sounds and some animation of some sort. It looks rather boring as it is now.
But good programming. It´s a good idea. try to make it better and it could be addictive...perhaps.
Hehe. I got the time 4.934 with the comment: "Dude! Impossible!"
-Pikka

Majora's second comming Majora's second comming

Heh. This is something you don´t see every day.

Hmm.
Well. I finished the game rather early. The only thing that made me think a bit was just before you met the ghost. I kept pressing on the turtle-island and had to start over from the beach many times. But I figured it out.
This was an OK game. Although not a firstclass one. I think that the next game you make that you should draw everything yourself and not use already finished images.
The story can use a bit improvement, I´m afraid.

Hehe. So you want to be famous, huh? Well I don´t know about you but I am swedish.

Kronik vs. FF1 Kronik vs. FF1

Good idea!

Honestly I don´t think that there is any other game here on newgrounds that uses the same battlesystem as the FF-games. Good idea! More please.
A bug that annoyed me is when you meet the red fighter for the second time is that I could not beat him. I got his hp to -200 but still he killed me. Is this supposed to happen? I could not use the Last Despair-thingie. That bugged me.
Anyway. Good game. You did well. I let you live a couple of days more. If you continue making games like this then I´d probably consider of completely letting you live. ;D
Naaah. Did I scare you? I did not want to kill you from the beginning. Aww don´t cry.

The Flash Mind Reader The Flash Mind Reader

Heh. Nicely done.

But I figured out how it´s working. Although it took me some tries.
All the little symboles are changing after every try so no matter what number you choose, it will show the same symbol.
I liked it alot. I was really fooled at the beginning.

00Stick Adventure Game 00Stick Adventure Game

Well.

It was a bit fun.
You need to work on the graphics a little more, mate.
It was a good idea. But when you think that the bonousgame was more fun than the actuall game, then something has gone wrong.
Also, the pointer felt a bit slow. I would have rather used the original mouse pointer. Better that way.

Pico 1.5 Demo Pico 1.5 Demo

Well. Unlike ansem666555...

...I have submitted some goddamn things. But I´m not gonna complain about this movie. In fact, I think that it is pretty good. I just hope that mr. Fulp thinks that this is OK, so he don´t ban you from NG or something. That would be a loss.
But it is a good game. Although it is almost exactly as Picos school. You don´t get a originality point from me there. But it´s got some programming-class that I only can dream of one day reach up to.
Make the fullversion. You have at least MY blessing.

GROMHELLGROUND responds:

Thanks Pikka (Pico?), I don't think that the FUlps are going to ban this... they can see from this if people like the new pico style i guess!

Osamagotchi Osamagotchi

Heh. This is some good work.

Now this is really good. Now, I´m not talking about how good it is torture and killing another, but the interactivity is so amazing man!
If I for example aim with a shotgun at his right lower torso and shoot then he gets a bullethole on the right side of the lower torso. You must have spent alot of time on this, my man.
Another thing. Sure you can do almost everything to torture and humiliate Osama. But you have made him strong enough to survive all the attacks and still move. I´m sure that you would please many Osama-haters out there by putting in a "Kill" button in the game. I´m not saying anything that Osama deserves to die. But it just don´t seem complete with this sort of game and you can´t ultimately kill him. And that would be the same for me if there were another person in the game, not just Osama.
Anyways. Great game, man. Please, make more of these.

DRUGFILMS responds:

haha yeah try to:
Hang him,
put on gas mask,
put on bomb,
call in mcdonalds,
call in eagle,
then try to smoke pot while he is getting fucked up!!! LOL!!!!

SOULMECH - Shinobu SOULMECH - Shinobu

Great man. More of these, plz.

Awesome game. I really liked it.
I hope more Newgrounds.com members get inspiration from this an creates more side-scrolling action games we all love.
If I have to complain about something then I must say that I think that the controlls were not perfect. Work a little more on that. Second. A little music is never wrong. I know that the size will increase. Heck! It´s worth it.

Bubble Trouble Bubble Trouble

Now this is a game that is worthy Newgrounds.com

Hell man. Awsome game. Really addictive. I have even played this game more than Alien Hominid. And that means ALOT! So far I´ve made it to the 15´th level with 72604. I think it´s pretty decent.
Make some more games like this.
-Pikka

Spider Attack! Spider Attack!

Umm

I don´t know.
I could not move.
Is it supposed to be like that?
If it is, then this is not worth anyones time.
If it is not, then it could get interesting. Maybe...perhaps.
I dunno.
Sorry. Either a 0 or a 1 for you.